- Miami Hurricanes quarterback D'Eriq King is expected to be ready for the start of fall camp in 2021 after he tore his ACL in his right knee in Tuesday's Cheez-It Bowl loss to Oklahoma State.
- A look at the key offseason questions the Miami Hurricanes will be answering as they finished up 2020 with an 8-3 record after Tuesday's 37-34 loss to Oklahoma State in the Cheez-It Bowl.
- Ten takeaways from the No. 18 Miami Hurricanes' 37-34 loss to 21st-ranked Oklahoma State in the Cheez-It Bowl on Tuesday night.
- The No. 18 Miami Hurricanes rallied in the Cheez-It Bowl against No. 21 Oklahoma State after QB D'Eriq King went down, but fell short in Orlando.
Latest College News
Don't miss these
- Miami Hurricanes senior safety Amari Carter didn't play in UM's Cheez-It Bowl game against Oklahoma State. Plus, a series of defensive lineup changes UM made after its 62-26 loss to North Carolina in the regular-season finale.
- Keve Aluma scored a career-high 26 points and No. 24 Virginia Tech made crucial free throws in the final minute on the way to a victory over the Miami Hurricanes.
- The Cheez-It Bowl for the No. 18 Miami Hurricanes against 21st-ranked Oklahoma State on Tuesday will provide a chance to finish 2020 on a positive note and bridge UM into the 2021 season.
The U Report
Sign up for our free Miami Hurricanes email newsletter to get updates, analysis and breaking news sent straight to your inbox.
- Quick-hitting preview of the No. 18 Miami Hurricanes' Cheez-It Bowl game against No. 21 Oklahoma State on Tuesday in Orlando.
- The Miami Hurricanes defense looks to redeem itself against Oklahoma State in the Cheez-It Bowl after an embarrassing performance in the 62-26 loss to UNC in the regular-season finale.
- Analyzing the many ways quarterback D'Eriq King's return to the Miami Hurricanes can benefit them in 2021 and beyond.