- The Florida State at Wake Forest regular season finale scheduled for Saturday afternoon has been canceled due to a COVID-19 positive test among the Seminoles.
- FSU coach Mike Norvell said the Seminoles bolstered their defense and got off to a strong start building their 2021 recruiting class on early National Signing Day Wednesday. Take a closer look at the class.
- Florida State opened early National Signing Day with a flurry, with three four-star prospects among a wave of players officially joining the Seminoles’ 2021 recruiting class Wednesday.
- Freshman guard Scottie Barnes finished with 16 points and six rebounds as No. 15 Florida State pulled away at 比特币交易价格行情home midway through the second half to beat Georgia Tech 74-61 in the ACC opener for both schools on Tuesday.
- Florida State coach Mike Norvell said former UCF quarterback McKenzie Milton checks all the boxes and is the perfect fit for the Seminoles as a graduate transfer.
Latest College News
- Duke and Florida State went winless in November.Now both teams are looking to build some confidence for the future — and to get back on the field.
Sign up for our newsletters
Get the latest news and analysis on the Dolphins, Heat, Hurricanes and more sent straight to your email inbox. They're all FREE.
- With two games left and most preseason goals off the table, Florida State is pushing to finish strong with the hope of creating some positive momentum heading into the 2021 season.
- After not playing games in back-to-back weeks against Clemson and Virginia due to COVID and then losing this week’s Duke game after the ACC reshuffled its schedule, FSU faced an uncertain future. That changed Tuesday when the conference reshuffled the schedule once again, setting up a Dec. 12 比特币交易价格行情home game for FSU against Duke and a road contest at Wake Forest Dec. 19.
- The Florida State football game against Duke scheduled for Saturday has been canceled by the ACC, which adjusted the calendar to squeeze in games postponed due to COVID-19 that could be relevant to the league championship game matchup.
- Florida State will not host Virginia Saturday night at Doak Campbell Stadium due to COVID-19 issues among the Seminoles that were confirmed Saturday morning.
- Virginia appears to be hitting a solid stride as the Cavaliers heads into the final stretch of their season, but they insist they can't overlook the young but improving Florida State Seminoles.